120cm 18W T10 LED Tube
1.ORIENTALIGHT take high efficient constant current driving circuit for the SMD led tube,conversion efficiency >95%.
2.Separation circuit design,which meet CE/FCC/UL standard.
3.3000 hours lighting decay less than 1%.
4.Aluminum back cover and Aluminium PCB assure much better heat dissipation,thus longer lifespan for the LED.
5.The lifespan of led tube up to 50,000hours, which is 10 times of traditional fluorescent tube. No need to replace lamp tube, ballast, electric fluorescent starter often. Save maintenance and management cost.
6.Low wattage,energy saving,for example,under the same illumination, traditional 40w daylight lamp consumes 1 kilowatt-hour of electricity per 25 hours. But the 15W led tube can last 66 hours. Save 65% electrical power.
7.Wide input range and frequency without strobe flash, quick transient response(no delay) and no damage for frequent on-off. It is suitable for the situation where need frequent on-off and wide voltage fluctuation range.
8.No UV and RF interference.
9.No hazardous matetials & fully RoHS-compliant.
10.Widely used for Commerical lighting,Energy saving programs,Shopping malls,Retail stores lighting,General household lighting,Hotel lighting,Office lighting,Fluorescent replacement
office building,supermarket,hotel,factory,warehouse,gallery etc.
Place of Origin: ShenZhen,Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Number of LEDs (pcs): 180pcs 3014 SMD LEDs
Total power consumption of LEDs (W):18W
Color temperature (K):5500-6000K
Luminous flux (Lm):1650 lm
Beam angle (degree):180degree
Color rendering index (CRI) : >70
Rated voltage (V AC/V DC): AC85-265V
Frequency range (Hz): 50-60Hz
Working environment: indoor
Body temperature: less than 65 Celsius
Material of body: aluminum alloy back and clear/wave cover
IP rating: IP54
Operating temperature: -10~45 degrees Celsius
Net weight and gross: 1580g
Life span: 50,000hours
Warranty (years): 3 years
01) Illumination lighting for homes,offices,restaurants,hotels,malls,buses,trains,warehouses,parking lots etc.
02) Task lighting for cabinets,cupboards etc in your homes,restaurants,and kitchens or any other places where accent lighting is required.
03) Dispplay lighting for the articles in your stores and shops.
04) Back lighting for square billboards or advertisement boards.
1. Bus,Shuttle,Railcar passenger interiors
2. Uninterrupted Emergency lighting
3. Focused reading and task lighting
4. Interior design uses
5. Closet illumination
6. Cove lighting
7. Marine recreation applications
The LED tube can be used to retrofit existing fluorescent installations in all types of applications.
1.Cut off electric power supply, and take off the traditional fluorescent tube light carefully.
2.Remove the starter and the ballast from the fixture.
3.Connect the Null line to the one end of the fixture, and Live line to the other end.
4.Put the led tube into the fixture, and adjust the direction of the 2 pins at both ends of the led tube to keep them in the same plane.
5.Check the connection is correct, and turn on power supply to light up the led tube.
1. Adopt imported high-grade environmental friendly thick card as packaging material;
2. Professional box lined design, the T10 LED tubes are well protected in transit
3. Neutral Screen
1.When install a LED Tube light, try to avoid the minefields,strong magnetic field andhigh-pressure region.
2.Ensuring teh LED Tube light solid connection correctly in order to avoid short-circuit damageto components and trigger fires.
3.PLS Sure the LED Tube lighting lnstall in a well-ventilated place to ensure appropriate environmental temperature.
4.Using LED Tube lighting ,please check the local voltage compliance product requirements.
5.To prohibit the live wiring,check to confirm wiring is correct,check the noshort-circuit,and then power!
6.In case of failures,do not maintenance in private.
Warnings & cautions:
1. Please use it in a ventilation environment and keep it from water.
2. DO NOT connect power (positive & negative) to the two pins at one end only. If they are
connected together (positive/negative): you will create a short circuit!
Step 1: A customer got our catalogue and makes PURCHASE ORDER (PO) and sends it to
Step 2: ORIENTALIGHT makes PERFORMA INVOICE (PI) and sends it to customer.
Step 3: If the customer agrees to PI, he or she makes payment (goods cost freight charge) and shows payment proof.
Step 4: ORIENTALIGHT arranges production or shipment.
Step 5: ORIENTALIGHT ships after the payment shows on ORIENTALIGHT's account.
Step 6: The customer receives the package.
The price in the catalogue is based on FOB Shenzhen for final order excluding the freight charge.
For sample order, the price will be a little higher than bulk order, except the free sample.
Freight will vary depending on destination, weight, courier, or forwarder. We will always choose the cheap but safe transportation for customers.
Customer can also assign the forwarder and pay the freight by customer.
1. For sample order, we use courier like DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, EMS. Customer can assign the courier.
2. For larger order, we could use courier or air cargo or other special forwarder.
3. Customer can also assign the forwarder to make the transportation.